Saturday, June 26, 2010

Progress? Any will do!

It's been a sluggish week, what can I say? I've been wracking my brain over this painting background, trying to find the perspective the unites everything and it's blown a few fuses. But, hey, I *can* still color this design!

Now I get to throw it into the crappy CafePress store in hopes of making a sale or two from it. SO EFFICIENT! Unless I can get, like, 25 preorders (and find a printer that does full color on the cheap) that's my only option. Eh, getting a $4 commission is better than getting nothing at all!

5 comments:

Iron Ed said...

Overall excellent! I like how Autumn has one ear slightly cocked in doubt. :-)

Should Kaitlyn's "points" be slightly darker, or am I remembering wrong? I like her crooked little smile.

Christopher J Paulsen said...

I used the same swatches as always in coloring.

Iron Ed said...

Ah; my bad. (I have a teensy problem with differentiating very similar shades of color. :-) :-) :-))

Tex said...

Suzette the Riveter demands a womyyn's version!

Anonymous said...

Might I also add that this would make a dandy wallpaper?